St. John’s Soccer Club
Summer 2020 House League Soccer Instructor
Highly motivated individuals responsible for coaching soccer skills to participants from ages 4 to 15, in a community program environment.
Deliver developmentally appropriate soccer instruction through a variety of games and organized sessions.
- Must be able to work daytime, evenings and Saturday mornings (June 20 – August 14, 2020)
- Energetic, enthusiastic, outgoing personality and who enjoys working with children, parents,volunteers and co-workers
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with children
- High energy individual who is able to coach soccer skills/games with children
- Supporting volunteer coaches in the role of House League team coach
Security and Safety
- RNC Vulnerability Check
- RNC Certificate of Conduct
- RNC CPIC Waiver
- First Aid / AED
- Note: RNC Forms and First Aid course will be provided to those who are hired
Work Site Environment
- St. John’s
- Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, April 3rd, 2020.