House League Registration Information
Summer House League 2021 - Registration Information
Registration Dates for Summer House League 2021
- Registration will open Saturday, May 1, 2021 online on our club website, www.sjsoccer.ca
- Registration will open Saturday, May 1, 2021 in person at the St. John's Soccer Club office. The St. John's Soccer Club office is located at King George Soccer Field on Carnell Drive (head of Quidi Vidi Lake). Phone 576-8041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration will close on Saturday, June 12, 2021.
- To be able to offer a quality program, registration deadlines are implemented. If you are unable to register before the registration deadline, your name will be placed on a wait list. Please note there is no guarantee that space will become available.
Program Start & End Dates
- House League for Under 7 - Under 15 begins Monday, June 28, 2021, and runs until Thursday, August 19, 2021.
- House League for Micro "Timbits" Under 4, Under 5 & Under 6 begins Monday, June 28, 2021 and runs until Thursday, August 19, 2021.
Cost of Program
- $175.00 Under 7 - Under 15 (8-week program)
- $175.00 Micro U4, U5 & U6 (8-week program)
- Registration fees must be paid in full at the time of registration.
- No registration is complete until all monies are received online or at the office.
Micro 'Timbits' Soccer Program Under 4, 5 & 6 (Co-ed)
- Micro Registration (U4, U5, U6) is available on a first-come, first serve basis.
- There is a limit of 10 players on each micro team. There will be 2 teams per time slot, per age group.
- Children play two afternoons each week (Monday & Wednesday OR Tuesday & Thursday) at 12:15 OR 1:30 at Ayre Field.
- You are able to select your time and days when you register. During the 1 hour session children will take part in FUNdamental soccer drills & soccer games.
- If you are wondering what age group to register your child along with the days, times & locations they will play click here!
- Directions to Ayre Athletic Grounds field can be found by clicking here!
House League Under 7 - Under 15 Program
- If you are not certain what age group to register your child along with the days, times & locations they will play click here!
- Each division plays a soccer game twice a week on Monday & Wednesday OR Tuesday & Thursday depending on what evenings their division plays.
- Games will be played during the evenings at 5:30 or 6:45 depending on their team schedule, at various fields in the metro St. John's region.
- 'Skills n' Drills' sessions are offered for these divisions on Fridays.
- There must be sufficient numbers registered to offer each division (U7-U15).
- There are no make-up games or sessions for any cancellations.
- There is NO soccer on Canada Day and Regatta Day.
- We do not accept requests to play with other players or coaches.
- Team lists and schedules will be posted on our club website on Saturday, June 19, 2021, at 5:00 pm. To find which team your child will be playing on visit our website (www.sjsoccer.ca), click the "House League" page on the top of the main page. Each division tab will be posted on the left-hand side of the House League page. Both team lists and schedules will be posted under the division tab.
- Each registered player is provided with a jersey
- Players are responsible to have soccer socks, athletic shorts/pants, soccer cleats, and shin guards.
- Players will receive their jersey at their first session.
- The House League Soccer program is in need of volunteers for coaching positions.
- If you are interested in volunteering to coach in our under 7 - under 15 House League program please click here!!
Weather Cancellations & Notification of Cancellations
- All weather-related soccer cancellations will be posted on the main page of our club website (www.sjsoccer.ca).
- For Micro (U4-U6), a decision will be made by 11:00 am. A notification will only be posted if sessions are cancelled.
- For evening games (U7-U15) a notification will be on the website by 4:00 pm. A notification will only be posted if sessions are cancelled.
- For "Skills n' Drills" on Fridays a notice will be put on our website by 7:30 am. A notification will only be posted if sessions are cancelled.
"Skills n' Drills" Information (Under 7 - Under 15)
- Skills n' Drills" will start on Friday, July 2, 2021 and run each Friday until August 13, 2021.
- Sessions for our U7-U11 participants (Boys and Girls) will take place at Ayre Athletic Grounds (Upper) Field from 9:00 am-11:00 am.
- Sessions for our U13-U15 participants (Boys and Girls) will take place at Ayre Athletic Grounds (Lower) Field (on Pennywell Road) from 12:00 pm-2:00 pm.
- These sessions, run by our staff, will be focused on progressive skill development and allow our players an opportunity to expand on their knowledge of the game and increase their confidence on the field outside of their weekly house league games.
- Parents & guardians are not required to stay for the duration of the session but are required to sign their children in with our staff at drop off and sign them out at pick up. Parents & guardians must pick up their children on time.
A refund is issued, if requested, fourteen days before the program start date. After that, partial refunds are issued only for medical reasons (doctor's note required). Refunds are not issued after the program end date.
Please note that receipts for all programs will be provided at the time of registration. If you register online you can print your receipt online. If you register in person at the St. John's Soccer Club office you will receive your receipt at the office.
Please note a fee of $20.00 will be charged for all NSF Cheques.
For your convenience, all prices include Harmonized Sales Tax (HST), where applicable.
If you have any equipment that you would like to donate, please drop it off to H.G.R Mews Community Centre: 40 Mundy Pond Road (Corner of Mundy Pond Road and Ropewalk Lane) or the Paul Reynolds Recreation Centre, St. John's, NL